Every stitch by hand. Crafted in Chicago.
The Currier & Beamhouse 1 ¼" ring belt is made in the same traditional manner as the most durable European saddlery — meticulously finished and saddle stitched by hand using exceptional thread and leather to serve you a lifetime. Closed with two solid sand cast brass rings.
Chicago's own Horween Chromexcel is produced a mere 3 miles away from our workshop. It's tanned in a highly guarded blend of natural oils and waxes and given a hand rubbed finish that produces its distinctive "pull up" character. Unlike other colors, black Chromexcel does not typically display the same mottled surface character when bent.
- 1 ¼" wide
- Fits most belt loops — perfect for jeans or chinos
- Horween Chromexcel leather in blackеКHorween Chromexcel
- Saddle stitched by hand with Sajou Au Chinois French linen thread
- Closed with two solid brass rings sand cast inеКthe United States
- Hand finished back and beveled edges
Currier & Beamhouse ring belts are sized like buckled belts, but from the center of the end tab to just inside the end of the rings. See here for detailed sizing instructions.
Availability and shipping information
Belts are generally in stock or crafted in short order, usually shipping within 7 days.