Every stitch by hand. Crafted in Chicago.
1" skinny buckled belt in black English bridle leather with signature oxblood edges.
The Currier & Beamhouse standard 1" belt is made in the same traditional manner as the most durable European saddlery — meticulously finished and saddle stitched by hand using exceptional thread and leather to serve you a lifetime. Closed with the finest sand cast brass buckle we could find.
Pennsylvania's Wickett & Craig Tannery makes a truly lovely English bridle leather with a buttery surface but relatively stiff temper that will conform to your waist.
- 1" wide
- Fits smaller belt loops — perfect for a suit or jeans
- Wickett & Craig English bridle leather in black
- Saddle stitched by hand with Sajou Au Chinois French linen thread
- Closed with a nickel plated solid brass buckle sand cast by hand in England
- Hand finished back and Currier & Beamhouse's signature highly burnished oxblood edges
Currier & Beamhouse buckled belts are sized from the center of five holes to the point at with the prong touches the end of the buckle. See here for detailed sizing instructions.
Availability and shipping information
Belts are generally in stock or crafted in short order, usually shipping within 7 days.